- Philosophy of Mille-Feuille Magazine Littéraire
- Who Can Submit?
- General Submission Rules
- Formatting Requirements
- Rights for Authors and Via Sapientiae
Philosophy of Mille-Feuille Magazine Littéraire
For more information, please see Mille-Feuille Magazine Littéraire Aims and Scope page.
Who Can Submit?
Anyone may submit an original poem, prose text, or translation to be considered for publication in Mille-Feuille Magazine Littéraire provided he or she owns the copyright to the work being submitted. Authors are the initial owners of the copyrights to their works.
Submissions must be emailed to email@example.com by January 31 of each year
The author must produce an electronic version of the article as a high-quality Microsoft Word or WordPerfect file.
Rights for Authors and Via Sapientiae
As further described in our submission agreement (the Submission Agreement), in consideration for publication of the article, the authors assign to Via Sapientiae all copyright in the article, subject to the expansive personal--use exceptions described below.
Attribution and Usage Policies
Reproduction, posting, transmission or other distribution or use of the article or any material therein, in any medium as permitted by a personal-use exemption or by written agreement of Via Sapientiae, requires credit to Via Sapientiae as copyright holder (e.g., Via Sapientiae © 2020).
The following uses are always permitted to the author(s) and do not require further permission from Via Sapientiae provided the author does not alter the format or content of the articles, including the copyright notification:
- Storage and back-up of the article on the author's computer(s) and digital media (e.g., diskettes, back-up servers, Zip disks, etc.), provided that the article stored on these computers and media is not readily accessible by persons other than the author(s);
- Posting of the article on the author(s) personal website, provided that the website is non-commercial;
- Posting of the article on the internet as part of a non-commercial open access institutional repository or other non-commercial open access publication site affiliated with the author(s)'s place of employment (e.g., a Phrenology professor at the University of Southern North Dakota can have her article appear in the University of Southern North Dakota's Department of Phrenology online publication series); and
- Posting of the article on a non-commercial course website for a course being taught by the author at the university or college employing the author.
People seeking an exception, or who have questions about use, should contact the editors.
General Terms and Conditions of Use
Users of the Via Sapientiae website and/or software agree not to misuse the Via Sapientiae service or software in any way.
The failure of Via Sapientiae to exercise or enforce any right or provision in the policies or the Submission Agreement does not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. If any term of the Submission Agreement or these policies is found to be invalid, the parties nevertheless agree that the court should endeavor to give effect to the parties' intentions as reflected in the provision, and the other provisions of the Submission Agreement and these policies remain in full force and effect. These policies and the Submission Agreement constitute the entire agreement between Via Sapientiae and the Author(s) regarding submission of the Article.