Digital inkjet photograph
Helmut Bartsch designed this building in 1963 with the influence of Bauhaus Schools (1919–1933) in Germany. The building, owned and commissioned by the School of Music at DePaul University, was demolished in 2016. It has been a significant interest to historians and preservationists of modern architecture. The memory of sites and architectures induces the longing for abstraction, clean lines, basic shapes, and forms.