Browse Journals and Peer-Reviewed Series
DePaul Discoveries (College of Science and Health)
Mona Shattell, PhD, RN, FAAN
DePaul Discoveries is a peer-reviewed undergraduate research journal published by DePaul University’s College of Science and Health.
Journal of Religion and Business Ethics (College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences)
There are five basic tenets that underlie the need for a forum to discuss the application of religious ethics to the economy and the practices of businesses within the economy:
- Capitalism is extending its reach to all corners of the globe and its scope and influence are changing the ways people conceive of their ethical responsibilities.
- As a result of globalization, new synergies have emerged between formerly independently developing economies and markets, triggering new modes of behavior that challenge traditional notions of right and wrong.
- New and intriguing ethical ideas and moral systems have appeared in many religious traditions that can be applied in helpful ways to business and the economy.
- Recent developments in corporate and economic life call for new policies and ethical responses.
- In response to said developments, novel academic and governance debates are emerging. These debates have local, regional and global dimensions and lack an appropriate forum.
For more information, please see the Aims and Scope page.
Mille-Feuille Magazine Littéraire (French Program)
The Mille-Feuille Magazine Littéraire journal
Mille-Feuille is a French Literary Magazine sponsored by the College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, the Department of Modern Languages, the Study Abroad Office and Student Life at DePaul University. Each year, students enrolled in third year French at DePaul partake in all the aspects of the production of Mille-Feuille: they apply for grants, take care of the advertising, choose the art for the cover, read and select the submissions, provide editorial suggestions, and do the typesetting. Mille-Feuille is a collective venture that brings together students and faculty interested in French from a variety of institutions. The magazine is also an exciting means of staying in touch with our alumni and former Study Abroad participants, scattered across the country and abroad, for whom the publication of Mille-Feuille has become a yearly rendez-vous.
Mille-Feuille was not published in 1998, 2009, and 2012.
Staff Publications -- Department of Economics (Department of Economics)
Citations to recent articles published by Department of Economics faculty at DePaul University.